I love playing around with blockchain tech and hacking on all things crypto. I’m more familiar with web3 frontend development (React, web3js, ethers.js) – but I’ve also used Solidity, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, Alchemy, etc. to deploy smart contracts to the Ethereum network (ERC721 / NFTs).
My web3 projects
A website to analyze NFTs and wallets – and find out if NFT metadata is stored in a centralized third party service or in a decentralized way.
- React + ethers.js frontend
- Metamask wallet integration
- Alchemy + Moralis Ethereum supernode API integration
- IPFS, Pinata, Arweave
- Supports ERC721 and ERC1155 metadata
- Support for non-standard NFTs like ENS or Cryptopunks in the making
The Million Dollar NFT website
🚧 Rethinking the famous “Million Dollar Homepage” with NFTs. Proof of concept & exploration.